Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and justpistols.Blogspot.Com are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent my idea would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for inventhelp sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as it can.