Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.